Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
One of the cornerstones of our practice is the value of patient education. We love to share our knowledge with patients so they can better take care of their oral health.
We hear a lot of the same questions from our patients about preventive care, treatment options, and our practice. For your convenience, we’ve listed some of the more common queries below.
If you don’t see your question here, please feel free to call us. The only silly question is the question that doesn’t get asked! We look forward to hearing from you!
- How much will my treatment cost?
- Can I have my teeth whitened?
- At what age should I bring my child in for his or her first visit?
- How can I replace a missing tooth?
- What can I do about my dental anxiety?
- Will I be able to have my teeth cleaned the day of my first visit?
- How long does it take to get a dental implant?
- What's the difference between a simple and a surgical extraction?
- How can a dentist treat sleep apnea?
- Which cosmetic treatments do you offer?